Senior Care in Pittsburgh's North Hills
Pittsburgh's North Hills is a great setting for in-home senior care. Below are some options for your senior and a Barberry Ridge Home Health caregiver to help break up the day:
- Several dining options available in and around Ross Park Mall
- Afternoon walks at North Park
- Accompaniment to Healthcare appointments are common with several providers close by at UPMC Passavant Hospital, Genesis Medical and North Hills Internal Medicine
- Ross Township also has several parks available like Evergreen Community park if the crowds at North Park are too large.
- As part of senior care in Pittsburgh's North Hills, exploration of the smaller municipalities are all options for activities:
- Ross Township, Borough of West View, Shaler Township, West Deer Township, Franklin Park, Marshall Township, Bradford Woods, McCandless Township, Hampton Township, Pine Township, Richland Township, Borough of Fox Chapel, Indiana Township, O'Hara Township, Bellevue, Avalon, Reserve Township, Millvale, Etna, Sharpsburg, Aspinwall, Ohio Township, Kilbuck Township, Emsworth, Ben Avon, and Ben Avon Heights