In-Home Care in Pittsburgh, PA
The city of Pittsburgh can be a wonderfully engaging place to live for a senior or elderly loved one provided they have the right care and attention to do it safely. If staying home is a better option, we are available for light housekeeping, preparing meals, managing medication and providing in-home personal care should there be difficulty with activities of daily living. Below are some options for a Barberry Ridge Home Health caregiver and your loved one to help break up the day:
- Several dining options available in and around Market Square
- Afternoon walks at Point State Park
- Accompaniment to Healthcare appointments are common with several providers close by in Oakland and on Pittsburgh's North Side
- Pittsburgh's Cultural District is a gem for those who enjoy galleries and live performances. Most performance venues are within a reasonable distance from living accommodations and wheelchair accessible parking.
- As part of home care in Pittsburgh, exploration of the smaller neighborhoods are all options for activities: North Side, Downtown Pittsburgh, South Side, Station Square, Mount Washington, West End, Uptown, and many more.